Provide the participants with the technical skills and abilities necessary to carry out energy audits in industry and building and the implementation of an Energy Management System based on ISO 50.001.
- Perform the initial assessment of the state of energy supplies.
- Manage building certification tools.
- Analyze production processes and horizontal technologies.
- Know the measurement and verification procedures as a basis for financing and optimization
- Expand knowledge of energy accounting.
- Analyze technical and economic feasibility of MAE’s proposals.
- Perform audit reports.