ENERINVEST - Plataforma de inversión en energías renovables
The EU has articulated numerous mechanisms to encourage the mobilization of investment in terms of sustainable energy, and in Spain there are currently several of them applied to finance such projects. However, there is a set of barriers that hinders their greater development, standing out the lacks of:
- Trust among investors
- Public and private capabilities in project structuring and
- Emblematic successful cases that can be a reference model.
ENERINVEST addresses those issues by creating a consulting platform, which will facilitate the dialogue among the different stakeholders involved. This work is translated in:
- Gathering all current information, regulation and existing financial models in Spain.
- Identifying and promoting successful cases of innovative financial models.
- Creating an e-platform with an assessment tool for preliminary market assessments.
- Establishing working groups with stakeholders to join forces for the promotion of financial mechanisms
- Developing communication activities of the platform to foster its visibility
ENERINVEST aims to create a consulting platform that will provide technical, legal and financial solutions to Sustainable Energy Projects developed in the national territory and promoted by both the public and private sectors, facilitating dialogue between the different stakeholders involved in all phases of these projects (technicians, controllers, secretaries, banks, end users, owners …) so as to generate trust between the different parties. The activities will be aimed at achieving the following specific objectives:
- To become the national reference platform for sustainable energy projects.
- Bridging the gap between the financial and energy sectors by promoting dialogue between stakeholders and stakeholders and developing new financing and investment models.
- Encourage investment in projects of this type that are currently experiencing economic difficulties
- Influence the development of energy policies to help overcome identified barriers