The technology centre CIRCE will organise a special session in the 15th SDEWES conference (Sustainable Development of Energy, Water and Environment Systems) to be held from 1 to 5 September in Cologne (Germany). It will present different technological strategies focused on innovating and improving industrial processes in a sustainable way.
Thus, this special session will serve as a forum to bring together the latest research advances presented in the framework of different European projects, such as BAOBAB, S-PARCS or PolynSPIRE, of which CIRCE is partner. Among these advances, different strategies have been developed to reduce the economic and environmental impacts attributed to manufacturing processes. The presentations will deal with the sustainable use of resources, innovative manufacturing technologies, value chain optimisation measures, circular economy strategies and product ecodesign, among others.
The session will be held within the framework of the SDEWES 2020 conference, dedicated to the advancement and dissemination of knowledge on methods, policies and technologies to enhance sustainable development taking into account the economic, environmental and social pillars.
- Special Session: ‘Improving Manufacturing Processes by Promoting Sustainable Innovation Strategies’
- Organization: CIRCE Foundation
- Date: 1-5 September 2020
- Place: Cologne (Germany). TH Köln Deutz campus.
- Registration, Deadline: http://registration.sdewes.org/col2020 (in case you want to submit an article: send an abstract before June 30th and full article before August 13th, by applying with the session invitation code: sdcol20fsis)
- For more information: https://www.cologne2020.sdewes.org/
- Special Session Organiser: Maryori Díaz Ramírez E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org